Mrs ME Tjeane
I started my teaching career in 1987 at Pholosho Primary School in Alexandra, I was promoted as an HOD (Head of Department) at Dr. Knak Primary School. Later in 2001, I was promoted as a Deputy Principal. In January 2008- August 2009, I acted as a Principal at the same school and in September 2009 the Department of Education approached me to head a school in Ivory Park, Midrand until December 2010 and I was later appointed as a principal of Observatory Girls Primary where I started in January 2011. I would like to thank the school Governing Body (SGB), the staff, parents and learners for welcoming me.
- Teachers Diploma(3 years)
- Bachelors of Arts-Major in Pshycology and Education,University of South Africa(Unisa)
- Bachelor of Education (Hons) Education Management, Law and Policy- University Of Pretoria(UP)
- Certificates in Human Rights - University of Witwatersrand(Wits)
- Certificate in Executive Leadership - University of Witwatersrand(Wits)
- Leadership and Governance - Matthew Goniwe School of Governance
- Syndicate member of the executive leadership at Wits University.
- Bachelor of Education (Hons) Teacher Education and Professional Development(TEPD), University of Pretoria(UP)